Interest Red

Saturday, April 23, 2005

II

one again something in the sky pours over red as a changing mood run into the sky by a collection of forces or envy bodies. Exactly as dawn makes the map, so do these colours freshen he pace of once or twice. Nothing ordinary exists, anywhere or anyhow. a gruff abundant f cloud bank worry collections as embargo on the frame of east. Shorebirds field he wind, an easy urn. They might hold the place in sky with degrees of hover but they prove. Ow listen, beyond cries of gulls, which familiarize the land with a tradition, now listen: the silent imminent and full of beans landing of a flying saucer. From a galaxy nameless to our tongue, from a cinema variety, from a lunch program haunting he ages. Lovely to excuse yourself from oddities. Vikings have departed for the next frame or even. Fu Manchu and mystic opium. Bao Dai could engage a delicate veal plaintiff. Sir Denis, ah, involved in the pipe that is a pipe. Trade on, readers! [I'm totally, want to, and it isn't hard to try].

You are yourself alone on the quiet sand of beach and I in my distance-consuming circular motional device land squat on before you. This living dimension of time sequence allowed me as an entity to face you as another embodied living as per understood creature. Greetings That of Earth! Hail as yourself as 16Greezl'po exactly! I have learned the intricate your language, to each the dotted i and so the talk between goes smooth as silk underwear on a spring daylight savings...

At which point I face this creature, who called me a creature, I think. Am I starkers or Emily Dickinson at the lip of some twist? No wait, Walt Whitman, bundled up in a New Jersey he lived across and thru. Or do I dream, as John Keats did once, perhaps as a way thru to poetry or not. Or...

but speak earth kind, greet or whatever.

And I look at the interesting development of creature, with words in my head skewed to the utter resistance of saying something. Oddly, that is, when I try to make it to a guided language report. Shed me the remainder of being in this sway! I feel like a dollop, maybe less. There was wine in the evening but not 'this' much. The gulls squall elsewhere, like normal is a route. So I should answer, or pace instead.

You got the hemoglobins, friend of the extent of this minute and a half, eastern elbow time, as I've heard.

Righto,
say I, and how very fresh. But other words must be plumbed, chance in a lifetime until next we meet. Where did my language come from? I greet you, salient interest embodiment from definitely elsewhere.

Recognized, said the alien afterburn. If I don't read your mind right, who are you otherwise than here before me?

Call me Allen after the many patterns so likewise named. And you said some name that isn't held for me yet, but I am sure I could include your demarcation as easily as any other, with practice in some cases.

16Greezl'po as I said and even with now boldface as I show you. Look now how these antennae present a shape that might mean the same thing, if only you were set right, not the distance that we find. Fear unto not, however. We shall have to watch television together, and gruffly say, switch the channel now! as bold as entropy.

Yes, said I, attached, we shall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home